In the past couple of months, here’s how loyal Dwight Howard has been:
- He demanded that Stan Van Gundy be fired
- He waived his opt-out clause only because he didn’t want to be traded to the Lakers
- He sat out the playoffs because he no longer wanted to play for Stan Van Gundy
- He has plans to ask for a trade in the offseason
- He singlehandedly got Stan Van Gundy and Otis Smith fired.
And to commemorate all that “loyalty”, the NBA is selling this Dwight Howard t-shirt with “loyalty” sprawled across it.
Oh the irony.