In the past couple of months, here’s how loyal Dwight Howard has been:
– He demanded that Stan Van Gundy be fired
– He waived his opt-out clause only because he didn’t want to be traded to the Lakers
– He sat out the playoffs because he no longer wanted to play for Stan Van Gundy
– He has plans to ask for a trade in the offseason
– He singlehandedly got Stan Van Gundy and Otis Smith fired.
And to commemorate all that “loyalty”, the NBA is selling this Dwight Howard t-shirt with “loyalty” sprawled across it.
Oh the irony.