106 Year-Old Lakers Fan Loves Kobe Bryant And Derek Fisher, Doesn’t Love Lamar Odom

Charlotte Cross 106 year old Lakers fan

That young lady pictured above is Charlotte Cross. And she may very well be the oldest Lakers fan alive. Now, even though living to see the age of 106 is something for all of us to marvel at, there is another quality that Charlotte has that is more newsworthy, to me at least. That quality is that she doesn’t like Lamar Odom.

And this isn’t just some blind dislike for Odom. She has reasons. And as much as she dislikes Odom, she loves Derek Fisher and Kobe Bryant. But enough about how much she loves Bryant and Fisher; let’s get into why she doesn’t love Odom.

Charlotte is not the sort of fan who shouts at the TV, but if she does have a gripe, it’s usually with Lamar Odom. She complains that the Lakers forward and husband of reality TV star Khloe Kardashian, “isn’t energetic enough.”

You know, I can totally see that, Charlotte. Excellent reason.

Her eyesight is going though, Tony tells me, so Charlotte sometimes blames Odom for things that aren’t even his fault. “She’ll get mad that Lamar is missing a basket when in reality he actually made it.”

Well, she’s at least consistent. Can’t say that about everyone, right?

From what I can tell, this is a quality woman right here. Fellas, go home and tell your lady about Charlotte Cross. Someone they should all model themselves after.

Comments

1. This lady needs to shout up because she does not know what she's talking about Lamar has been the most consistent Laker all season

@Malik You need to shutup! You never argue with someone older than you…ever! have some respect fool.

LMAO! You go Charlotte! Hey I think we Laker fans should make Charlotte our honorary captain for the playoffs! We love you Charlotte! GO LAKERS!

I would loved to have dated her like 85 years ago!!!

Bernard says: The good basketball player can't be up and runing for a couple of weeks then down for two to three months. I think Charlotte is right about Lamar Odom

6. Hey Malik: Learn how to spell, then go pound sand. Gmama will put you over her lap and spank that rear of yours.

I agree with G! Malik: Respect your elders you douche bag! I am not a Laker fan, but props to GMA Cross. Go Bulls & DROSE 4 MVP!!

agree with malik, in that L.O. has been the most consistant of the LAKERS.but @ what one anonymous post said at 4:45 PM,you're not the sharpest knife in the drawer,'bout five beers short of a six-pak!

GO LAKERS!!!

9. elvis .w says:

i cant agree with grandmama charlotte, because lamar is playing great basketball, he deserves more playing time, and is in good standing for six man of the year.L.A to win it all.

yeah malik,she is 106 years old and deserves at least a little respect. and elvis w, agree with you 100%,he should win that award. also feel D Rose should win MVP,orolly unanimously!

GO LAKERS!!!

sorry elvis, not 100%, she might notta had any children,therefore maybe not a grandmama.

GO LAKERS!!!

I bet you she could still post up Luke Walton!!

Respect your elders young man! I am proud of that Old Lady 4 being a fan and she is still HERE! I am not a Laker fan but I was alway's taught to "RESPECT MY ELDER'S!

Lamar odom dnt care about her old ass

15. colours626 says:

yes its true odom is playing great an may deserve more playing time but that may just be his downfall so he's good where he is ask for grandma, we all have rights as to who we like cause lebron is a great player but i hate his guts melo is also good but after a trade has his present team 10 losses after their last 17games come on…. lakers for life!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. towelboy says:

I too get a little miffed when ANY Laker slacks off or misses a gimme but I must take exception regarding Charlottes comments about Lamar. Mr. Odom is having his best year ever and is an intregal part of the Laker machine. Not to mention, the most vesratile player in the league.

Gawd bless you Charlotte Cross and go Lakers go!

17. DMtShooter says:

She's probably just worried that LO is going to steal her medicinal marijuana…

I agree with Grandma Cross… Lamar Odom is not consistent at all. I watch every Lakers game and I can tell some days he can attack the basket at will no matter who's guarding him, but a lot of time it seems that he's very hesitant to attack the basket. As a championship team we need him in attack mode at all times not just when he feel like it.

Malik is dumb, his name says it all…

20. sure thats not Larry Johnson as grandmama

I think Malik and the articles author need to read where this article originated…read it all your fucking moron

22. Hey! I simply wish to give an enormous thumbs up for the nice information you may have right here on this post. I shall be coming back to your blog for extra soon.

23. Your special dedication to getting the message around came to be quite valuable and have in every case encouraged women just like me to get to their goals.