Keezy W. will be handling this season’s NFL power rankings here at No Guts. For some reason he’s a Denver Broncos fan so any jokes about the Broncos or complaints about these rankings should be done in the comments.
Week 4 is in the books and with only 5 undefeated teams remaining in the league we are starting to see who’s real and who’s fake. Here are the week 4 rankings.
1. New York Giants (4-0) – Another dominant performance from the G-men. Fans better hope that Eli’s injury isn’t too serious.
2. New Orleans Saints (4-0) – I think that I remember saying back in my preseason rankings that if this team found a defense they could be dangerous. Well ladies and gents, they seem to have found a D and their record speaks for itself.
3. Indianapolis Colts (4-0) – Give the Colts the AFC South crown, the race is already over.
4. Minnesota Vikings (4-0) – Once the defensive backs play up to their potential, this team should have no trouble getting to the NFC Championship Game at the least.
5. Denver Broncos (4-0) – You can say what you want but my Broncos are for real. Big game against New England this weekend.
6. New York Jets (3-1) – The Saints may have found a kink in Mark Sanchez armor……BLITZ, BLITZ, BLITZ!!
7. New England Patriots (3-1) – The refs may have helped the Pats, but a win is a win against a good Ravens’ D.
8. Baltimore Ravens (3-1) – Tough loss to New England. The AFC North race looks to involve all but one team this year.
9. San Francisco 49ers (3-1) – Nice way to bounce back from a tough loss to Minnesota last week.
10. Chicago Bears (3-1) – Jay Cutler seems to find a new target to go to every week. And now that he is playing like Elway, the Bears may be unstoppable……JOKE.
12. Pittsburgh Steelers (2-2) – Big ups to the Steelers for knocking off the San Diego Chumps.
13. Philadelphia Eagles (2-1) – McNabb is supposed to be back this week, not that they needed him. They play the Smuckaneers this week.
14. Atlanta Falcons (2-1) – I’m sure the Falcons were happy to have a bye week being that the play the “rock’em, sock’em” 49ers this week.
15. San Diego Chargers (2-2) – These guys need the bye coming up so they can learn how to win a meaningful game.
16. Green Bay Packers (2-2) – Green Bay better use the bye to heal some of their offensive linemen or Aaron Rodgers will be the next to go down.
17. Arizona Cardinals (1-2) – The Cardinals have to win this week against the Texans or they are going to have a hard time getting into the playoffs this season.
18. Jacksonville Jaguars (2-2) – The Jags have had a good showing two weeks in a row. Now only if they could get fans to show up to the games.
19. Houston Texans (2-2) – A very winnable game coming up this week against Arizona that could put this team over .500.
20. Dallas Cowboys (2-2) – After the season is over everyone is getting fired.
21. Miami Dolphins (1-3) – Maybe this team can finally get it going after getting win number one.
22. Buffalo Bills (1-3) – T.O. isn’t making “North America’s” team any better.
23. Washington Redskins (2-2) – They’re 2-2 but they’re likely just as bad as some of the win-less teams in the NFL.
24. Carolina Panthers (0-3) – They have to get their first win this week against the team right above them or this season is canned.
25. Seattle Seahawks (1-3) – Hasselback looks to return this week which may be just what this team needs to get it going.
26. Detroit Lions (1-3) – First Chicago, now Pittsburgh. I predict another beat down.
27. Tennessee Titans (0-4) – I’m at a complete loss for words. This team is bad…..Real bad.
28. Oakland Raiders (1-3) – Jamarcus is doing nothing to prove all of his doubters wrong. He sucks.
You know how it goes for the rest of these teams.
29. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
30. Kansas City Chiefs
31. Cleveland Browns
32. St. Louis Rams