Do you see this face? This is more than a man with a super stache. This is Patrick Dugan and he is a city judge in Philadelphia. He also hates the Cowboys. And he is also using his haterd for “America’s Team” as a key component for his re-election campaign.
Here’s a few of the highlights from some fliers he had made for his campaign.
* Currently a captain in the U.S. Army Reserves
* Bronze Star, Combat Action Badge, Global War on Terrorism Medal
* Philly Mag’s Best Philadelphian 2004
* Child advocate as a lawyer
* Prefers cheesesteak wiz witout
* HATES the Dallas Cowboys
I don’t live in Philly, but I’m scouring the internet trying to find a loop hole so I can vote for this great upstanding American. We really need more men like him.
He knows a just cause (The Philadelphia Inquirer)